The company is owned by two partners, Martin Foltýn and Ing. Pavel Krček.
Currently there are 35 permanently employed colleagues.
In the long term we cooperate with a wide range of partner companies and external suppliers.
We are convinced that our main asset is the execution of orders ‘tailored to our customers’ needs’.
The execution of an order in our company is typically as follows: We
- help the customer with method specification of the demanded device,
- create preparatory drafts of possible solution,
- make price offer,
- after the accomplished order, process model preparation of the machine, suggest its control and hand everything over to the customer for approval,
- prepare production documentation,
- produce, assemble and activate the device in the seat of the company; then follows the acceptance by the customer,
- install the device at the customer,
- prepare handing documentation for the delivered machine.
We put together the analysis of risks for each produced device and submit the declaration of conformity pursuant to the legislation currently in force.
We provide two years’ warranty with guarantee and post-guarantee service for most of the produced machines.
Key points of our work are quality, precision, functionality and perfect completion of realized solutions.
Our colleagues are fully qualified and certified. All required warranties are regularly renewed.
We work on 5 conventional and 5 CNC machine tools.
We run welding place for constructional and non-corroding steel and aluminium.
We produce elektro-switchboards.
Annually we produce around 40 complete devices and realize about 300 minor orders and deliveries of spare parts.
Apart from the production of new machines we provide complete overhauls and modernizations of older devices.
We install or move complete production lines “turnkey”.
Our company is also a sales representative for companies Wardwell (USA) and Spirka Schnellflechter (Germany). Both companies produce braiding machines.
We supply customers from:
- the Czech Republic